ACTITO is looking to hire a full time front end team leader.
As the Front-End team leader in ACTITO, you will join a passionate team of world-class engineers using leading-edge web technologies. You will head the Front-End team to improve the UX/UI of our platform, reporting directly to the CTO. You will contribute to the technical strategy, starting with the complete decoupling between Front-End and Back-End.
The ideal candidate is driven by impact, energized by teamwork in a fast-paced dynamic environment obsessed with customer success.
• Grow an agile platform that meets or exceeds the functional needs of digital marketers, driving continuous improvements in usability and interactivity.
• Enhance company-wide agility through the adoption of continuous delivery practices in Front-End.
• Motivate and develop a team of qualified front-end engineers
• 3+ years of experience in Front-End development including at least 1 year in Angular, Ember, React or Vue.
• 3+ years of experience in the management of technical teams.
• Working knowledge of HTML/CSS experience including layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility.
• Experience in Agile or Continuous development methodologies is an asset.
The Junior Account & Project Manager (APM) has the central role in liaising with our clients to deliver his value proposition and projects.
Your main responsibilities will encompass:
• Account management : In charge of a portfolio of 3-5 key customers from different sectors (retail, automotive, banking, media, …), responsible for its yearly revenues including tool & full services. Proactive and reactive account mgt, administration, business & functional ideas stimulation.
• Project management : Through the project, engaging with clients to uncovering/analysing their needs, to design their customer journey and 1to1 campaigns and devise compelling CRM solutions.
• Putting in place the designed solutions, managing the delivery of the project in close collaboration with our experts, technical team and partner companies.
Examples of projects :
• Supporting our clients to ensure they extract full benefit of our services, tracking the performance of the interactive marketing campaigns and exploring opportunities to enhance the solutions we put in place.
• The Junior Account & Project Manager will join a team of 10 Account & Project Managers and will be supervised by a Senior Account & Project Manager.
Skills & requirements
• Degree in business/marketing or 1-2 years of relevant experience
• Our method requires a good deal of marketing common sense, analytics and structured problem solving, but also the ability to create new approaches
• Project management requires self-discipline and meticulous organisation, as well as the ability to work well in a team, internally and with external partners
• You need to be comfortable with technology related to marketing: CRM, data-driven campaigns, e-marketing, business intelligence, …
• Our clients are international or Belgian companies operating nationally; we are first looking for a native Dutch speaking candidate that is also fully operational in French and English. But we will also consider bilingual profiles (French/Dutch).
• A young and dynamic environment
• A lot of possibilities to grow in the company
• A salary aligned to your profile and experience
• Extra-legal advantages (meal vouchers, insurances, internet, ...)
The Senior Account & Project Manager (APM) has the central role in liaising with our clients to deliver his value proposition and projects.
Your main responsibilities will encompass:
• Account management:
- Fully responsible for a portfolio of 5-10 key customers from different sectors (retail, automotive, banking, media, …)
- Responsible for its yearly revenues including tool & full services and its development in order to reach yearly commercial objectives
- Proactive and reactive account management based on development plans specific to each customer
- Supporting our clients to ensure they extract full benefit of our services, tracking the performance of the interactive marketing campaigns and exploring opportunities to enhance the solutions we put in place.
• Project management:
- Through the project, engaging with clients to uncovering/analysing their needs, to design their customer journey and 1to1 campaigns and devise compelling CRM solutions.
- The Account & Project Manager will be responsible for the orchestration of all projects related to its portfolio with a Business Project Manager and a Technical Project Manager on his side.
Examples of projects:
- Lifecycle marketing programmes (lead generation & mgt, cross-selling, loyalty)
- Data-driven multi-channel marketing campaigns (paper, email, SMS, web)
- Ecommerce and retail 1to1 activation based on consumer behaviour (web, purchase, point of sale)
- CRM & campaign mgt solutions (from central HQ to local network)
• Coaching of Junior APM: each Senior APM has the responsibility to coach 1 or 2 Junior APM(s) in order to help them gaining account & project management skills and developing their own customers’ portfolio. The Junior APM helps in the administration and the project management of the Senior’s portfolio.
- participating, in collaboration with the APM Manager, to the development and the dynamic of the APM team. Through cases presentations, coaching and trainings.
- being an ACTITO ambassador and representing the company during external events
• Account management experience
• Proactive follow-up of business and customer relationships.
• Project Management capabilities: interpersonal skills combined with an insightful strategic mindset and marketing acumen.
• Coaching capabilities
• Sharp analytical skills and ability to translate into business recommendations.
• Practical and structured definition and planning of projects.
• Prompt and meticulous execution of projects (right marketing, right technology)
• Follow-up of client objectives, Marketing Project KPIs tracking and follow-up
• The ability to work well in a team, internally and with external partners.
Experience and education
• 6 to 10 years of relevant professional experience in data-driven and digital marketing preferably in a consultative commercial role in one or more of the following areas:
• Supplier side of marketing services (below, direct, digital)
• CRM/marketing department of client
• CRM supplier/consultancy
• Demonstrated professional interest in marketing innovation (new media, behaviour-based marketing) and in the technological and digital aspects of marketing.
• Demonstrated experience in managing medium to large accounts.
• Demonstrated experience in coaching small teams (2-3 people) is a plus.
• Managers in this role typically carry a degree in business/marketing, but we will consider equivalent professional experience.
• Relationship-building and effective two-way communication are essential.
• Our method requires a good deal of marketing common sense, analytics and structured problem solving, but also the ability to create new approaches.
• Project management requires self-discipline and meticulous organisation, as well as effective management of teams often combining internal and external parties;
• You need to be comfortable with technology related to data-driven 1to1 marketing: CRM, database-driven campaigns, e-marketing, business intelligence …
• Our clients are international or Belgian companies operating nationally; you will have to be fully operational in English, Dutch and French.
We are looking for a Java Developer to reinforce our Central Technical Operation team. The team is dedicated to setting up of specific projects around our ACTITO marketing relationship platform for Belgian and French clients.
Click here for the job description